Monday, May 31, 2010

Mailbox Monday -- May 31st











The reason why I love Mondays -- Mailbox Monday hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page. Below are the following advance review copies that I received this week.

1) Manual for Living by David Chernoff. Publisher's Summary. The Manual For Living is a true life-changer, offering a profound conceptual understanding of the role of death in the context of enlightenment and living a life of greatness. A genuine user’s guide to the meaning of life, the Manual offers readers’ straightforward guidance and practical wisdom on discovering one’s true purpose in life. PUBLICATION DATE: May 28, 2010 – Spirit Scope Publishing.

Thanks to the Publicist!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new book! I'm so behind in posting my new books that I'll have a huge Mailbox Monday post next week.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete