Sunday, August 2, 2009

Spotlight: Become an Industry Insider (or Fake It)

As a journeyman book blogger I am constantly seeking sources that will improve my blogging. One component of successful blogging, I believe, is providing readers with valuable and interesting content. Recently, I discovered a great site with news from the publishing world: Shelf Awareness.

Shelf Awareness is a great resource for book bloggers. Each day, the daily newsletter, available for free, delivers industry news such as: book award recipients; forthcoming books; author publicity tours; reviews; and other insider information. In addition, it is a source for obtaining ARCs for review. The ads in the newsletter often list books that are available for reviewers.

If you have a few moments check out Shelf Awareness – you will be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim,thanks for this info.I will go check it out.Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete