Monday, July 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday -- July 27th

Thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page I'm participating in my first Mailbox Monday round up. This week I received the following books for review thanks to FSB Associates:


1) Annie's Ghosts: A Journey Into a Family Secret by Steve Luxenberg published by Hyperion subject: Memoir

2) Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction by Laura Berman Fortgang published by Tarcher subject: Personal Growth

3) I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School by Caroline Taggart published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference

4) My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me? How to Speak and Write it Right by Caroline Taggart published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference

5) I Before E (Except After C): Old-School Ways to Remember Stuff by Judy Parkinson published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference

Look for reviews of these great books in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just a little bit envious of Annie's Ghost. That book looks so good - hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete