Monday, April 30, 2012

Mailbox Monday -- April 30th


Welcome to Mailbox Monday which is hosted this month by Cindy's Love of Books. Below is the book that I received (I've been cutting back on books a bit), but it is one that I am super excited about as I have just seen the movie:

 1) The Hunger Games Official Movie Companion: Amazon Description. Go behind the scenes of the making of The Hunger Games with exclusive images and interviews. From the screenwriting process to the casting decisions to the elaborate sets and costumes to the actors' performances and directors' vision, this is the definitive companion to the breathtaking film.

 Thanks to the publisher!

11 comments:

  1. For some reason I have no interest in the Hunger Games, even though everyone is raving about it. Have a great week Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not interested either in this book but everyone else is raving about the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the list of "haven't read the book or seen the movie". My daughters loved them. I'll bet fans will love this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read the series and did see the movie, the companion looks interesting, enjoy!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday_30.html

      Delete
  4. I loved the book and the movie so I'm sure the behind the scenes book is really interesting. Will check back to see what you think.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the hunger games series at some point. I feel so behind. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to cut back but it's not going to great. I don't think I'll be able to accept anything new this year. Yikes! Hope you enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that book could be interesting. It'd be nice to see behind the scenes of the making of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter would love that book! Can't wait for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this series (especially the first book) but haven't seen the movie yet. I may have to wait for the video. I always like the behind the scenes information. I bet that's going to be a good book too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this book at Costco and flipped through it out of sheer curiosity because I read the books. I found it interesting to see how they portrayed the city and the characters.

    ReplyDelete