Monday, January 2, 2012
Mailbox Monday -- January 2nd 2012!
Welcome to the first edition of Mailbox Monday for 2012 hosted this month by At Home with Books. A belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone! The past two weeks have been superbusy for me with the holiday prepartions (including making 13 different kinds of cookies!) and company.
But I'm back now and ready to read/blog. After all the Mayan calendar ends this year so I'm trying to cram a lot of reading in because you never know (LOL). By the way if you haven't caught it yet the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a must see (just be prepared for a few graphic scenes).
Below is the book that I received this week:
1) Hungry Girl by Lisa Lillien. Publisher's Summary.
Do you want to eat burgers, chocolate cake, frozen margaritas, fudge, and French fries—and still fit into your pants? Is life not worth living without brownies and onion rings? Do you want a surefire way to tame your cravings? From breakfast ideas and chopped salads to guilt-free junk food and cocktails, Hungry Girl recipes taste great but are low in fat and calories. Check it out!
• Eggs Bene-Chick: 183 calories
• Bring on the Breakfast Pizza: 127 calories
• Ooey Gooey Chili Cheese Nachos: 216 calories
• Big Bopper Burger Stopper: 202 calories
• Dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: 65 calories
• Lord of the Onion Rings: 153 calories
• Rockin’ Tuna Melt: 212 calories
• 7-Layer Burrito Blitz: 277 calories
• I Can’t Believe It’s Not Sweet Potato Pie: 113 calories
• Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze: 160 calories
• With easy instructions, simple steps, and hilariously fun facts and figures, Hungry Girl recipes are as fun to read as they are to make!
And when you’re not in your kitchen, check out HG’s 10 mini survival guides, plus tips ’n tricks that’ll help you make smarter food choices anywhere, anytime!
Thanks to Paperback Swap!