Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awards




















Thank you so much to Laura at Library of Clean Reads for awarding my blog this lovely award!

I now have the privilege of passing on this award to others in accordance with the following rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award on to no more than 15 other blogs that you enjoy. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And so, I pass this award on to these wonderful blogs. Please check them out!

Book girl of Mur-y-Castell

The Crazy Life of a Bookoholic Mom
Sandals and Snowshoes
Layers of Thought
Wendi's Book Corner

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Thank you for passing it on to me. It is nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim... and congrats to you.
    When you said I had an award I thought I was going to get my 5th prolific blogger award...lol
    Wheew!

    This is a really sweet one I don't think I've gotten this one yet.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks!!!
    Ok totally making that award post I have been planning for 2 months tomorrow

    Congrats on getting this one. Well deserved :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete