Thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page I'm participating in my first Mailbox Monday round up. This week I received the following books for review thanks to FSB Associates:
1) Annie's Ghosts: A Journey Into a Family Secret by Steve Luxenberg published by Hyperion subject: Memoir
2) Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction by Laura Berman Fortgang published by Tarcher subject: Personal Growth
3) I Used to Know That: Stuff You Forgot From School by Caroline Taggart published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference
4) My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me? How to Speak and Write it Right by Caroline Taggart published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference
5) I Before E (Except After C): Old-School Ways to Remember Stuff by Judy Parkinson published by Reader's Digest subject: Reference
Look for reviews of these great books in the coming weeks!