Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First Chapter -- First Paragraph -- Tuesday Intros



Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea hosts First Chapter, First Paragraph, Tuesday Intros. This week's intro is from Daddy, Come and Get Me by Gil Michelini:


"So why does a father of three biological daughters want to adopt from Guatemala?" Vera Saraohn asks, leaning toward me with pen and paper ready to record my answer.

All I want to do is bring my daughter home. Why do I have to justify myself to this woman, or anyone else for that matter?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh....curious to learn more about this one --sounds good Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I see something similar on TV re an adoptive father who had to run the gamut before being allowed to pick up his adoptive kids? This one sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are interested in adoption and Guatemala is one of the countries we were looking at. I will DEFINITELY have to pick this one up. Thanks for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good beginning, but that title really pulls at your heartstrings.

    ReplyDelete