Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CSN





















Recently, I was contacted by CSN stores to do a review. As a reader browsing the CSN sites I was immediately attracted to the above light from CSN's lighting section.

Currently, I have a similar lamp above my bed's headboard and I love it! It provides just the right amount of light without illuminating the whole room. CSN lighting also offers a wide assortment of other lighting selections including: ceiling lights, wall lights, outdoor lighting, fans, under the cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, and, of course, lamps.

If you are in the market for lighting or just about anything else, head on over to CSN stores as they are likely to have exactly what you're looking for!




Disclosure: I will receive a complimentary product (not shown above) from CSN stores so that I may provide an unbiased review.

1 comment: